Sunday, July 4, 2010

Snack File No. 0013

 Smilies - Jogging Chocolate Dessert with Milk Cream and Cereals

包裝(Packaging):
當初一看到圖片時,以為只是加核桃的巧克力,但是仔細一看居然是cereals.
When I saw the picture the first time, I thought it was chocolate with nuts.  After I took a close look, I found out it is actually cereals.


難怪London Drugs在促銷,再2個月就過期了,塞爾維亞製造.
It expires in 2 mouth.  No wonder London Drugs is promoting it.  Manufactured in Serbia.

總共10顆.
10 in total.

內餡的奶油出乎意料地不是圖片上的白色,而是乳黃色,黃黃的小麥片根本看不出來.
The cream is not white as on the picture, but cream.  I can barely see the tiny cereals.

口味與口感(Taste and texture):
內餡的奶油很甜,完全壓過外頭的巧克力,麥片則是像米果,提供了酥脆的口感,但也跟米果一樣會黏牙.
The cream is very sweet.  It completely overpower the chocolate coating.  The cereals are more like rice cracker and give crunchy texture, but they also stuck on the teeth just like rice cracker does.

創意(uniqueness):
只能說是甜上10倍的巧克力麥片條.
I will say it's like chocolate cereal snack bars, but 10 times sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment